WordPress can be a b*tch. I tried to update to version 3.0 and of course it didn’t work out as planned. I’m happy i saved all important data to reconstruct the old setup. It’s partly my providers fault too since their running mysql version seems to be from the stone age. However… i’m sure there is a way to update all that. A little investigation is needed. Anyway. The concept art gallery is pretty much done. I still need to add some new stuff though. Most importantly i had to cut the main painting galleries again. Since my database can only handle a limited amount of data per page. It serves me a nice error message when it’s full. So i opened a new gallery for all upcoming personal projects. Stay tuned…! The new gallery gets filled soon enough.